domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

UNIT 5: Making money


Hello
In this unit I am going to talk about conditionals, the first, the second and the third conditional. Besides I’ll talk about sentence adverbials. The name of this Unit is making money.

I will write about the grammar that is desirable to know in this occasion. I’ll write about the first conditional that, is related to the future tense, where it can be used in many situation. Additionally I will add some of my homework to show the use of these topics.

In this Unit I am going to talk about
- Conditionals
- Sentence Adverbials

  • In class

There are four kind of conditionals:

Conditional 0, it is used in present (in the condition and in the result ). For example: If you like him, talk him!
First conditional, it is used in future. For example: If you study, you will pass the test.
Second conditional, it is used for unreal situations. For example: If you won the lottery, you would buy a car.
Third conditional: it is used for unreal situation in past. For example: If you had arrived before for the test, you would have finished by now.

These conditionals are important for the role it represents. 

Sentence adverbial
This topic is essential, principally when we are writing, it help us to set parameters, which show us where this words can be used, for example in the beginning or separated by a comma. 



The next practice is for identify the words and its context.



Job interview
What to do or not in a job interview:

   Correct
   Read information about the company.
   Bring a nice C.V
   You must be careful with the language and vocabulary you will use.
   Think strong and positive.

   Incorrect
   Arrive late.
   Be Bad-dressed
   Go to the interview with someone (friend or family).
   Make interruptions.  
   Common question:
   Tell me about you?
   Why did you quick in your last job?
   What is your experience in this field?
   What do you know about this company?
   Why do you want to work for this company?
   What is the salary you will hope to receive?

  •     Out class
  •     Grammar

In this section I will show a summary of conditionals


I will add a Song! Because on it we could see, the use of the second conditional. And it show us that this is a topic that can be used everywhere. 

The name of the song is “IF I WERE A BOY” by Beyoncé. Enjoy it


There are others songs that use the 3rd conditional for example:



  •     Reflection

Personally I like this topic, if I had more time, I would practice more. Because is really important we know this, because it is use a lot in different situations.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario