viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

UNIT 7: The Natural World

This entire unit talks about the natural world. It will involve the relative clauses, new vocabulary about it, I will write about when we need to use relative clauses. Also I’ll write about the correct context to vocabulary on this unit.

Contents in this unit:
-Relative clauses
- New vocabulary



  • In class
For People
Who or that
Animals or things
Which or that
Possession
Whose
Subject or object pronoun
That
Places
Where
Time
When

  • Out Class 
  • Grammar 
  • Reflection 





Relative clauses




This part of relative clauses is important because with them we can refer to something for example:




Examples: 
-Mari who father is dentist, is my friend.
-Cali’s dog which is a Doberman Pincher is enormous.
-The Audi, whose is property of Eli, was theft  
-The new high-heel shoes that are extremely high and difficult to manage are so lovely.
-The hotel where I went the last summer, is hiring people for administration stuffs.
-2 years ago when I went to Russia was so cold. This time that I went, was a mild weather.
-These are some examples, In our daily use that we can use them.






This photo is about an activity we did to practice the listening part.

Vocabulary: Descriptive language:


Active volcano
Ghost town
Below sea level
Permanent settlement
Spectacular landscape
Tourist destination
Drenched
Trespass
Hunched
Warped
Vibrant
Loom
Drone
Parched



This vocabulary can be used in the next context, for example.



Vocabulary:  buying and selling



To improve the topics of this unit, I did some extra search on internet, and it was good cause I could read how and when use it, also I read many examples.




The next link is the web page where I found the information.



I will add a video!! That explain how use the relative clauses.






To practice this subject I found a practice:



The link for go there and do the exercises is:




As you can see, this topic is useful, and use in every moment you need. It will be used in oral and written productions. For refer to someone or something. This is a basic topic, people should manage.   



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario