viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

UNIT 8: Problems and issues

Hello there.
I am here again, just that today I will study about Problems and issues. I’ll try to put examples of what I did in class, and some of my homework, to show the use of these topics.
During this presentation I’m going to talk about:

Continues forms like present, past and future.



  • In class



In this unit in groups we did a presentation about some problems that there exist today. Our speech was about Identity Theft. We said solutions and advices to avoid the risk the identity theft.




The next photo will show a practice, it help us to improve our listening and speaking.



Then, we did an activity about:

Burn out syndrome
Definition: It is a psychological term that refers to exhaustion and diminishes interest. It is result from chronic occupational stress.

***Causes:
     * Related to wok:
       Feel like if you don’t have control in your work.
       Lack of recognition or rewards.

     * Lifestyle causes:
       Working to much without time to relax
       Taking to much responsibilities without help
       No get the enough sleep

    * Personality causes:
       Have a pessimist view or yourself

***   Suggest:
       Adopt a healthy diet
       Make exercises
       Take a break from technology
       Learn how to manage stress
       Make personal time for yourself  

Continuous forms:

She is paying the house with her second job. (Present continuous)
She was trying to call Marcos. (Past continuous)
I have been working in my project for two months. (Present perfect continuous)
I had been working for two weeks. (Past perfect continuous)
I will be traveling when I finished my major. (Future continues)

  • Out class
  • Grammar

In this part I will add some homework we did.







For the continuous forms, here is a link to look more information about it.



Video about continuous forms:



This are some  lirycs with this type of tenses.





  • Reflection

It is important people know the correct way to apply the grammar, in this case the continuous form. Because it is an elementary grammar to unfold on  life.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario